** PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY LARGE BEHIND... REMEMBER THAT I AM 6 MONTH PREGNANT WITH MY 2ND CHILD AND OBVIOUSLY THE BUTT HAS GROWN!!!**





After walking the Boardwalk and getting some saltwater taffy we headed to Aunt Melba and Milly's. They live on the Nanticoke River in an old house once belonging the Milly's family. Scott used to visit them every summer at the shore and have a great time. Lex is obviously following in his footsteps. Next year we are going to go down for a longer period of time se we can go on the boat and play longer!!
They also got a new kitten this summer. His name is Little Tux. Cutest thing ever (after my cats of course). He has sisters in the litter that are needing a home so it was very hard for my dad and I not to bring another one home. We would have if mom had not been there.

This is Little Tux... CUTE!!


Little Tux and Abby... AWWWW



As I said before, Lex loved the water. Playing in the sand and jumping in the water. He loved sitting in the water. Yes the water looks brown, but his clothes were fine... did not get dirty, just wet!!





Lex was also able to drive the golf cart around the property. He picked this up really fast. He was stearing the wheel and even at one point got down to push on the gas pettle. I think that we are in trouble when he gets older and can drive legally!



No comments:
Post a Comment