CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Car Update

Last night Scott and I went to a Ford dealership down by the grandparents (mom-mom and pop-pop's house). We met with the general manager of sales per teh owners request and his two grandsons (the owners grandsons that is). THey were all very nice. I fell in love with an Explorer, but because of the laste hour they only quoted us 550 a month, which we figure was for a four year loan... I do not mind paying on a car for 5 or 6 years. That is how long we both paid on out other cars.

I think that I am going back today to see if we can talk about the financing, but if not they are going to keep an Excape pulled to the side for us when they come in. They are out of Escapes because of the cash for clunkers program which ends for them today... for others on Monday.

I think that they are going to really work with us to get us into a car because the GM said that we would be working closely with the owner!!

For a note to those who know me when making large purchases like cars and home:

I DID NOT FREAK OUT!! I STAYED CALM, COOL, AND COLLECTIVE!!

I was proud of myself until now because I was dreaming of this process and buying a car.

But I ahve to admit.. I REALLY LOVED THE EXPLORER I DROVE LAST NIGHT!!

No comments: