It is that time of year again... School is beginning. Typically I am excited, but this year it is kinda depressing. It is too soon to begin school. Teachers went back on the 18th and the kids are coming back on the 24th... yes, Monday!! We only have half days and the kids are only there for three days of the week, but it still seems very early to be beginning school. We are off Friday already because of something the county has to do with the water lines which could have been done during the summer, but they would rather us have to use a snow day!! I am hoping the class is behaved and ready to learn. I am teaching fourth grade math and social studies along with fifth grade math, social studies, and language arts (English, reading and spelling). I am looking forward to this because I love math and social studies.
Today I am going out to look for some comfortable yet dressy (cheap) flip flops to wear beck to school seeing my feet are swelling during the day. Jack I think is excited to be back to school... he is constantly moving. At my last appointment I asked if they thought he was breech and of course they said yes. I was expecting that because of Lex being breech, they say after having one breech, your chances go up significantly. Just my luck... but at least I have no sign this time of gestational diabetes!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment