CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Regrets in Life

I know that we all regret things we do in life. Some are minor such as eating a bowl of ice cream instead of working out, or spending money on ourselves instead of on someone else. Then there are the larger things we regret...

I know that hindsight is 20/20, but it is horrible when it eats you alive and nags you everyday. I am having that problem now. I cannot say much about it, but I really do regret making the decision I did over the summer. I sometimes think that had i taken the other path, I would be happier, but then again I would not have been given the opportunity I am in now. There are pros and cons to everything we do and with every decision we make.

I guess I will have to make the best of it and next time really think about something (although I always do- sometimes too much) before i commit to it.

Life Lesson # 4

No comments: