We arrived Friday night, Jason's actual brithday. Allie prepared dinner along with the homemade mac and cheese I made to take down. Jason's friend Tony was in town as well and we had a good time.




Saturday morning we spent at the pool at Allie's mom's house. Lex loved the pool and Allie tried to help get Lex to swim on his own. Jack on the other hand LOVES water. He is going to be my little swimmer. I am happy for that because I love water too. I am planning on joining a pool next summer to get the kids into swim lessons. I would like to do that this winter at teh YMCA, but I am picky about that- I used to work at a YMCA and I know how some instructors could be.





I love these pictures I got of the boys.



Saturday night we went to a Tides baseball game. The Tides are a farm team for the Baltimore Orioles. It was nice. Allie got a suite where we had an air conditioned room, food, and fun. We had seat outside as well, but this worked well for the kids because they could play inside on the carpet and have room to spread out. Lex and Jack both had a great time watching the game and playing with Allie's niece, Mia. We all had a great time. Pictures to be posted later because I have to get them off of my mom's camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment