CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Check ups for the kids

Today Lex had his three year check up. It was weird because I had to feel out paper work for him about his behaviors at home. I asked the doctor what it was for and he just said screenings. I think it was for screenings for ADD and ADHD because I answer questions like that all the time for students who are on medicine for ADD/ ADHD. The funny thing is, one of the questions was- does your child obey you? He is three... SOMETIMES he obeys- but seriously he is a kid!

Lex's stats were..... drum roll please......

weight- 35.5 pounds
height- 38.5 inches

Good blood pressure rate and eye sight.

Major accomplishment for the day was that he peed in a cup!! THe last time we had to do this it took something like 2 hours.

Jack was a good boy as well. He was okay until he saw the exam room, must have remembered it from three months ago and freaked out as soon as we got through the door.

His stats were---

weight- 21.6 pounds
length- 29.5 inches

Yes, Jack is going to be HUGE!!! Watch out Lex, Jack really could be baby godzilla.

No comments: