Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Three Weeks to Go
I have three weeks from today until Jack is born!! This time in three weeks I will hopefully be having dinner at the hospital and visiting with family. I go to the OB tomorrow to have an ultrasound and my 36 week appointment. I began last week going to Non stress monitoring at the hospital. This is just a step we have to take because of having HELLP sydrom with the last pregnancy. It is fun!! I sit hooked up to a monitor and listen to Jack's heart beat for 20 minutes making sure it goes up at least twice in the 20 minute period. It is the best 20 minutes of my day before I head to work. I have not been that swollen with this pregnancy until today. My ankles and fingers are VERY swollen today, but I think that that is because I have been drinking a lot today and it was a little warm today at school. We are definitly having a warm spell this week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment