We are the Williams family. Our names are Scott and Lisa. We have been married for six years and we have two sons. They keeps our lives pretty busy. We are both full time working parents who spend every spare moment with our children and family. We have been inspired by another family member to start a blog to keep in touch with our many out- of- state friends.
We are ordinary people trying to make a living and have fun at the same time.
Lex wanted to hold his new baby brother to day he came home from the hospital- November 9, 2009. Lex loves his little brother!!
The Boys
Followers
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Scott's 30th Birthday Party
Yesterday, October 17, I gave Scott a surprise 30th birthday party. I have had this in the works for 9 months. Yes, I have been planning this party that long!! I am a planner, so it worked for me. Scott says that he had no idea although I think that he was suspecting something. The main reason being... he NEVER remembers what I am doing over the weekends, and this weekend he did. I told him I was going to Thurmont craft show (which was really the weekend before) and he remembered!! I hope that he really was surprised. I had the party at the Hampton Inn, where he works. The staff there had been in on it for a long time as well. They "scheduled" him to work the b shift so that I could get him there without a hitch. It worked great. He had family and friends there. It was a nice quiet party!! Here are some pictures from the day. Mom made the cake and icing... I decorated the cake... icing it and putting it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment