CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Well today I finally pulled out our Christmas tree. I had thought about getting a large tree this year seeing we are in a house and we have the room, but some financial things came up and the money I was prepared to use to buy a tree went to something else. Therefore we are using our tree from the apartment. Yes, Lex is taller then the tree, but at least we have one. Only small presents will fit under it, which is a good think that I did not ask nor want anything. Lex's toys will be placed on the floor in front of the tree. I also have some outside decorations to hang, but need to figure out how to accomplish this because we do not have "typical" windows. It is raining here today so I am not able to hang anything outside today anyway.

Well, here is our "Charlie Brown- Apartment" Christmas tree...



No comments: