

.jpg)
Also, I forgot to mention this last week. Scott decided to sign himself up for the Chili cook off at work. He told me this at the beginning of October and I agreed to find a recipe. I have NEVER made or eatten chili in my entire life!! But I was willing to give it a shot. Last Tuesday Scott found a recipe online, I purchased the ingredients minus the chili beans in sauce. I could not find them in the store. Soem to find out they are not in the mexican section of the store, they are in the Asian foods section of the store. I will remember that for next year. So anyway, Wednesday night I start fixing the chili in the crock pot. I made it with ground turkey instead of ground beef. Scott said that that was a good choice because a lot of people at work do not eat red meat so theywere willing to try this chili. Scott took it in, decorated the area for Halloween. I had not heard from him around 12:30 so I texted him. About thirty minutes later he called me at school and said that we took second place (probably due to presentation... Scott is not one to decorate). We one a portable DVD player. This is awesome... we already have one, but when we eventually have another child it will come in handy!! I was very excited over this seeing I have never made chili before.
Last night, the engaged couple came over to catch up watching the past two "Office" episodes. While they were here, Lex decided to put on Aunt Jen's shoes. Luckily she only wears a size three. Here are the pictures of that. I have a video. I will put that on tomorrow night.

No comments:
Post a Comment