CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stunts by Lex

Last night Scott and I were giving Lex a bath like usual. Lex was very excited at first to get into the tub so I undressed him and as I was turning the water off, Lex decided to add a little color (yellow) to my white bath mat. He was so proud of himself and just laughed outloud. Scott thought it was funny as well, I did not. But I was not mad. Then Lex had a change in mind about taking a bath. He did not want to sit in the tub. This is not like him because he usually sits down and begins to play or splash. So I just bathed him while he stood up. It was different. Then he got really quiet and gave us some more presents... yes presents, plural. I think that it scared him because after it happened he cried and screamed. I took him out of the tub and called for Scott who did nto come to the rescue right away. When he did finally come up, I informed him that Lex left him a present in the tub that he had to take of. He went in and just laughed. He cleaned it up and that was that.

In other news... Lex is now saying "banana" and "cookie". On our walk last night, he was pointing to the dogs and saying "dog" and arf arf. It was cute. Then we past a HUGE dog, Lex did not know what to say at that. He looked kinds stunned.

No comments: