It has been a while since I last posted, but things have been very hectic. To begin school is in full swing and let me just say that my class year is nothing like my class last year. Let's just say that when I get home I do not want to do any school work, just spend time with Lex and Scott and relax. I have even been like this on the weekends although I think that that will now change seeing I have to grade papers and do lesson plans, and oh let's not forget about that wonderful thing called curriculum mapping OH JOY!!!
Then Scott's grandmother past away.
We had a yard sale this past weekend in the 95 degree weather of September. Scott went to the Redskins game and lost about 20 pounds so he says. I reminded him that beer had fat and calories in it unless you drink the girly beer. He was not amused.
O ther that that we have just been very busy. I no sooner get home, fix dinner, eat, get Lex ready for bed and it is time for me to go to bed. We leave pretty boring lives during the school year.
Lex has had some accomplishments though. We read through the entire book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. We usually do not get through the first page, but last night he sat on my lap and just listened away. He is also saying Bop. bop. bop from High School Musical. He will say it as soon as you say it. It is really cute.
Here are some pictures that I have taken in the last week or so.

And Kory this is for you... I heard that you like to read the blogs. I am sorry that I am so slow keeping this up to date. I will try to add things more often, especially pictures of Lex. This is funny. It was taken a few weeks ago of Scott on the Wii. I thought that it was funny. He does not know that I did it. I guess he knows now!!



2 comments:
OH WOW!!!! That is classic. Seeing as though my husband NEVER reads "our" blog, and has never even once posted, I may have to torture him with some video footage. You have me thinking....
That was truly fabulous!
Nice hip action, Scott! I would rather see pics of Lex, but this did catch my attention!!!
Post a Comment