CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shop till we drop

Today my parents and Scott and I went to Lancaster, PA to do some shopping. Usually when mom and I go we have no luck what so ever. Today proved to be very different... Dad and Scott were with us and they are our lucky charms. There were some pretty good sales for all of us going on. I must say that Lex made out the best of course. Both Osh Kosh and Carters had half off just about everything with many $2.99 and $3.99 sales. I was ablt to get Lex some much needed long pants for the fall/winter and some outfits for the spring. Scott was even in the shopping mood finding some pants. I was shocked at the price so I bought him three pair. We even bought him a wallet at Fossil. I was willing to pay the 16 dollars, but it rang up for $4.99. This was a total shock that I was not expecting. Lancaster now has both Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. I struck out at the Loft but made out at Ann Taylor. I was even able to buy some Christmas presents while we were there. It was a very profitable day.

When we came home I decided to start our laundry. First the load was not large... just five towels. I noticed a "funny" smell in the laundry room (like gassy chlorine is the best way to describe it) then when the load was done I noticed that the hose to the hot water, which was not used, had water on it. Weird I know so I called my parents and they are coming up tomorrow to check it out. Kepp your fingers crossed that nothing is majorly wrong. That is all that we will need to do... replace some things in the laundry room. It makes you wonder what the owners before us did... RATHER what they did not do. This is all crazyness.

Well off to bed I go. I hope Lex sleeps tonight... ALL NIGHT. He did for his grandparents last night. In fact he slept until 8:30 this morning. He never does this for us. He is always up by 7 o'clock on the dot.

No comments: