CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Party Time!!

We have been pretty busy this weekend. On Friday the 15th of August, Mom- mom celebrated her 79th Birthday. We went to the Olive Tree to celebrate. I think that we all had a wonderful time. I know mom- mom did... she had two beers :O)

Lex and Pop- pop- pop after they had both finished eating

Lex having a good time!

On Saturday, Scott and I had our first party at our house. It was not a house warming party, buth rather a party to thank all the people who helped use move in, paint, watch Lex, etc. I think that everyone had a wonderful time. I know that they enjoyed the crab casserole that mom made because there was nothing left. That morning we also had the water hooked up to the refrigerator so we now have ice and cold water. It is very nice. Thank you Mr. Matt and Mrs. Jane!!

Lex and Mom- mom- mom sitting on the old couch we are keeping for Uncle Jason.

Aunt Melba, don't I look good in your hat... I think I look cool

Daddy, I am so thirsty....

Daddy gave Lex some more to drink after he gave mommy a shower of apple juice upstairs as entertainment for people. It was actually very funny. Lex was so proud of himself for spitting the juice after Mom- mom- mom teased him to do it. I wish I had a picture of that moment.

No comments: