
This week Lex has also found his potty seat. A parent at school gave it to me and he thinks that it is the coolest thing in the world. He figured out pretty fast how to lift the seat and sit down. The first few times he put his foot in the bowl part first then sat down. It was funny. Now the potty seat is in our downstairs bathroom and he loves to sit on it pretending to go. We will bedin potty training soon seeing he seems to be showing signs he is ready. I am not quite sure that Scott and I are ready!!
We also celebrated Aunt Jenn's birthday this past week. She is getting old...she turned 27. I reminded her that we are still in the UNDER 30 club still for a couple more years. This is a picture of her, Lex and Eddie.
I think that it is a fabulous picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment