We are the Williams family. Our names are Scott and Lisa. We have been married for six years and we have two sons. They keeps our lives pretty busy. We are both full time working parents who spend every spare moment with our children and family. We have been inspired by another family member to start a blog to keep in touch with our many out- of- state friends.
We are ordinary people trying to make a living and have fun at the same time.
Lex wanted to hold his new baby brother to day he came home from the hospital- November 9, 2009. Lex loves his little brother!!
The Boys
Followers
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Jason's Wedding- It is NEVER to late to post pictures
On June 19th, my little brother married Allie. She is great! I wonderful sister in- law. They were married in Virginia Beach at the Cavalier Club. Beautiful site for a wedding. It was pretty hot, but I did not notice. I think Allie did, but she did not complain at all. Jason looked great as did all of the groomsmen. Scott did a reading with his little monkey- Lex on his side and his fashionable necklace around his neck- also known as our camera. Mom cried a little but will not admit to it, but we have the video to prove it. I think everyone had a great time, some had a little TOO much fun if you know what I mean and they had a hard time getting back to thier room.
No comments:
Post a Comment