CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This struck my last nerve!!

Hypocrites- by definition a hypocrite is, "a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives".

Why are there so many of these people in the world today. If you do not like someone or something just act civil around them, but do not speak negetively about them when they are not present to defend themselves. Are we really that better than other people? I am not claiming to be perfect, by far I am not-- I am MUCH room for improvement, but at least I know who I am , what I like, and what I dislike. I have learned that you cannot always trust the people you thought you could. People you have known for many years, gotten to know all about them, well what you thought you knew about them, but then something changes in life. AND WOW!! do their opinions change as well, or maybe the truth/ honest feelings are coming out. Is it to please whomever/ whatever the situation is. It is like a lizard that changes colors just to fit into it's surroundings.

I think that I am through venting for now...

No comments: