CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

14 Weeks and Counting

As of tomorrow, I will be 14 weeks pregnant. I am really not showing yet. With Lex, I had a little belly by now. I am just now in maternity pants and that is only because I want to be comfortable. I have a belly band that I ahve been wearing with my regular clothing as well. I can keep the pants unbuttoned, but now I am using the band to keep my maternity pants up. I went looking for clothing seeing my summer wear from the last pregnancy is from when I was a big as a balloon and c was so swollen, a pin would have popped me. Maternity clothing is so expensive!!! Forty dollars for a pair of shorts at Kohls. Outragous!!! I sis find shorts at Old Navy but you have to order them online. I hate having to wait for clothing to arrive.
I will find something though. It will all turn out well as it always does.

This past weekend we went to see Jason in Virginia. He had Family Day at his work. It was neat to see the ships. I determined that I was definitly not cut out to be a Navy person. The ships are too hot and cramped. Other than that I think Lex had fun. He especially liked Sparky the fire dog. He actually went up to the dog and touched him... I wish he had done that in Disney World, but he is a year older. Definitly is he going to be 2. He is going through the terrible 2 already. He hs been for the past 4 months. Hopefully they will end four months early. That would be nice. After Family Day, we went to the Virginia Aquarium. It definitly is NOTHING like the Baltimore Aquarium. They hardly had anything. Lex wanted to find Nemo, but Nemo was nowhere to be found. He did find Bruce the shark and was happy watching them for a few minutes. Lex even liked the interactive learning tools. He did nto want to leave. Here are some pictures from the Aquarium. We could not take pictures with Sparky otherwise I would have.





I know that I behind in posting these, but here are some pictures from Jen and Ed's Wedding on April 17th. Lex was adroable!!!





No comments: