CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still No Luck

Today I decided to take my car to Mr. Tire to have my oil changed, an alignment, and my "going" flat tire fixed. I left thinking that I was going to only spend one hundred dollars. Mom and I do some running (maining grocery shopping)and I had not heard from them so I just stayed at home with Lex after mom left. Mr. Tire called at about 3 o'clock to say that they ran into some problems. Of course they did. I can never take a car to them without running into other problems.

By 4 o'clock I had given my kidney and liver to Mr. Tire once again for our cars. I had to buy three new tires. The fourth one was good because it was purchased the day I brought Lex home from the hospital after being born. Yes, that day we had a flat as Scott was going home to shower before coming back to get me and Lex. I my original thought of how much money I was going to spenf tripled in the matter of a few hours.

Life SUCKS!!! Nothing seems to be going right for me here lately. Everytime we think that we are getting ahead in the game, we go ten steps back. And then I wonder why my stress level is high and I am having to take my medicine more often. I do not want to take the medicine because of trying to get pregnant. Yea, what am I saying... that does not even seem to be going right due to the stress and my screwed up body.

No comments: