CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Lex is 3 Years Old!!

Three years ago yesterday, I was in the hospital having major complications due to HELLP syndrom and Lex was born two days before a scheduled C-section.

On Sunday, my little Lex turned 3 years old. He now hates having his picture taken, unless he is with Jack, but here are some pictures from the day.


Lex loved the cake Aunt Melba and Aunt Milly got for him from Mommy's favorite bakery!! It really was a cool cake-- shaped like Thomas. I kept the pieces so I can try to make one of my own.


Wow... opening cool gifts. Yes, you would think that they theme was Toy Story, but it really wasn't. He is just really into Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and Thomas.






The best part, I think, was the water guns. He had small ones, but then mommy and daddy bought him water guns from the Disney Store and then everyone joined in. There were enough for 7 people. We could have had a great battle. But we will keep that for another day in the summer. Maybe the 4th of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4th of July watergun battle in the back yard sounds good!!!! I think I will stay inside and do the cooking!!! haha!! Had a great time at your b-day party Lex!!! Mee-maw