Well we are in the last 9 weeks... actually it is the last 8 weeks for me seeing I am having the c-section a week ahead of time. I go to the doctors on Tuesday, when I am actually 31 weeks, so I will find out how well everything is going. Hopefully all is well. Jack definitly moves around alot more than Lex every did and as of right now he is not breech. YIPPY!!! I have had morning sickness for the past week, but I think that it is due to the prenatal vitamins I ahve been taking. They are prescription and I have not had a issue with them until this past week. I have actually been vomiting in the morning. Sometimes it is triggered by smells, other times it is just because. It sucks!! I did nto take the vitamins this morning and I did not get sick. I will try taking them tonight before I go to bed and see what happens.
Lex is getting excited about Jack. Everytime we go into a store he wants to get somethign for Jack. We made it out without getting somethign today because the poor child does not need any toys. But how do you tell that to a 2 year old. Not to mention Christmas is right around the corner!!
Here are some pictures of me at (almost) 31 weeks. Lex is in a picture as well. It looks like he is kissing Jack, but he is really blowing raspberries for him. So cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment