TODAY!!
Summer ahs arrived. Until today BG & E has hated us. Our last gas and electric bill was 35 dollars. This morning I woke up and it was so humid I did not hesitate to turn on the air conditioner. I have been hot ever since. Even in the mall today I thought the stores were hot, but mom reminded we that I am pregnant and it is summer time. I am not complanning because I love the heat, it is carrying the extra weight... the 10 pounds I have gained.
I just ordered Jack's crib from Overstock. I think that I am getting a great deal. I cannot believe that they ship things for ONLY $2.95. It is great. The crib is just like Lex's as in the color. It is a different style of course, but they will be two different kids. Here is is picture of the crib.

We have also been working on getting the family room organized. Mom and Dad gave us their old computer desk which we moved to a hidden section of the room. This has allowed us to create a "play" area for the boys. I think that it looks great. Jack's room is almost ready to be painted. I will post pictures of his room once it is painted, but I can tell you thr theme will be nautical. I was able to get a nice bumper and quilt at Pottery Barn Kids Outlet is PA. last week. It is simple and will not over due the theme. Now all I have to do is order the dresser and we will be on the way. I do not have to buy a lot of clothing because Lex's clothes will hopefully work for a while.
I did buy Jack a bathingsuit from Gymboree that matches (well is exactly the same) Lex's bathingsuit for next summer. When I showed Scott he just rolled his eyes and said... "we are not really dressing them alike are we?" I replied... for the beach next summer we are. We are plannign on going to Myrtle Beach. I cannot wait!! We are not taking a vacation this summer just because of be being pregnant and haveing some house things to finish. We took a big trip last summer by going to Disney World.
Here are some updated pictures of Lex.
These are pictures of Lex and I at Tom and Diane's house for a Summer get-together a few weekends ago. He had so much fun in the pool. I am going to try and save up to join a pool next summer... That is another goal for this winter, right up there with losing weight for the beach.



Lex was having fun posing for pictures while we took a break from walking in Lancaster last Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment