Well, we are some what up-to- date with technology. We have a new computer. I purchased it for 50 dollars. Yes, that is it... we actually bought it from a friend who knows computers. He decided to get a newer one so he sold us this one which is awesome. It has all Office 2007 programs on it, a dvd burner, and so much more one it, that it would have been stupid for us not to get it. I am not sure what I am doing with our old computer, but I am keeping that one. We are going to try to see if we can use the other monitor with this one so that we have the modern duel monitor system. That would be great if we can. I think that I would be more productive with all of my work I have to do for school.
While Matt was here, Lex was showing off, he was so cute. He spent the day with Grandmom and Pop-pop, while daddy worked and mommy did some school work. I am not finished by far. I have so much to do for my Sharepoint class because we are going to be registering the students this week. He had not napped all day so I thought for sure he would be a bear tonight, but he was actually very well behaved. I hope it lastes through Monday. We are going to Lancaster Monday seeing I am off. Scott is not, but that is okay.
I am going to finish putting some things on the computer form our old computer. I have so many documents and pictures to put on... I also want to customize everything so it is somewhat like our old computer.
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment