Well, Lex has had an exciting beginning to Christmas vacation. On Thursday, Lex attened the Pre- k Christmas party at school with his daycare mother. When he got back to her house, he was not himself and after a while he threw up. My mother got there shortly after (this was a scheduled pick-up)to find he had been sick. By the time I met mom and Lex at our house at 3:30 he had thrown up 3 more times. Mom and Dad were going to watch Lex that night so that Scott and I could go to Sinai to see a friend who had a baby that morning. Mom and I got Lex int he car, a towel over him "just- in- case". By the time we reached 95, which is only a mile or so from our house he began throwing up again. We turned around and went home.
Lex laid with me all night until Scott got home, then we went upstairs to go to bed. By the time I made it all the way to the top step, Lex was out cold. I put him in his crib where he woke up right away. I put him in bed with me where he slept until Scott was able to successfully place him in his crib. Scott's parents came up friday morning to sit with him while I was at work for a half day. He mainly slept for them and ate about 6 crackers. He was sleeping when I got home at 12:30. At 1, I sat on the couch with him where he slept until 4pm. I then gave him some crackers and applesauce. He was thrilled to have that. When Scott got home, Lex was still just laying around, not himself. We decided to take him to bed. He was fine sleeping with us, but as soon as we placed him in the crib he screamed his head off. To say the least, he slept with us ALL night long. He was turning over so much Scott and I hardly slept. I decided that his teeth were bothering him so we gave him teething tablets. What do you know... they worked.
Yes... he cut his two upper K-9s last night.
This moring he was up and ready to go, back to his normal self. I am relieved... there were kids in my class witht he stomach virus going around and it was lasting 5 days in them. I was not looking forward to that.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment