CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas arrives at the Williams House

As I posted earlier we have a two foot tree in our living room. As I was telling this to a teacher at school because she has the same size tree in her classroom a very special person heard the conversation. On Friday morning I walked into my room after making copies in teh faculty room and there behind my desk was a new tree. It is 7.5 feet tall and is has lights on it already. Scott and I put it up Saturday night and we finished decorating it tonight. There are some really nice and generous people out there. With everything that is happening at school in the past two weeks, it really makes you realize how important you are to the school community and that they care about you.

I think that Lex is getting excited about Christmas as well. He loves to put the ornaments on the tree and then take them off and put them back on once again. The cats are enjoying the trees as well. Matty is going wild and that is not like Matty. He is usually calm and does not play with the tree skirt or branches. Maybe the Christmas spirit has hit him as well.

Now to totally change topics... things that are offensive. I wish people would watch what they say... maybe think before they speak. Sometimes there are factors in people's lives that are uncontrollable, but I guess some people think that that makes those people "mutants" or "not pure" or something. But I guess that I am one of those mutants.

No comments: